Protection of personal data
The Seller collects personal data of Customers only to the extent necessary to fulfill its obligations and may use them to inform about new and special products and deliver promotional materials, newsletters, improve customer relations and check other data necessary for online shopping.
The Seller undertakes to protect the personal data of the Buyers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and undertakes not to disclose the personal data to third parties in any way without the consent of the Buyer (except for data necessary for business partners to deliver the purchased product). Excluded from this are cases in which the Seller, by a valid order of the authorized state bodies, in accordance with the law, is obliged to submit or allow access to the personal data of the Buyers.
Circle Diet j.d.o.o. does not record your credit card number or store transaction data and uses the services of a third party, an authorized bank, which protects your data with encryption to collect credit cards.
The customer has the right to request the addition, correction or modification of incorrect personal data.
We undertake to protect the personal data of customers, by collecting only the necessary, basic information about customers / users that is necessary to meet our obligations; we inform customers about how we use the collected data, we regularly give customers a choice about the use of their data, including the ability to decide whether or not to remove their name from the lists used for marketing campaigns.
All user data is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need this data to do their job. All our employees and business partners are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy.
By turning off cookies, the user decides whether to allow cookies to be stored on their computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in the web browser that the user uses to browse the web. If the user disables cookies, there is a possibility that the site will not be able to use some of the functionalities provided by the web store.
Written objection, response, notices
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act, in case you are dissatisfied for any reason, you can file a written complaint.
Circle Diet j.d.o.o. It allows you to submit a written complaint via email email@example.com
In order to determine as quickly as possible the specific order to which you have an objection, state the order number, account number or your name and surname in the objection.
www.circlediet.me will confirm receipt of the complaint in writing without delay, and the answer will be received within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
For all information, compliments, remarks, complaints and any other information, customers can contact:
Circle Diet j.d.o.o., Amfiteatarska 6, 52100 Pula
1) The Seller gives the Buyers the right to use all services on “www.circlediet.me” only for personal needs, for non-commercial purposes. Changing the content on “www.circlediet.me”, in any form, is prohibited as well as copying, public performance, etc. The use of the content “www.circlediet.me” on other websites is prohibited.
2) The Seller reserves the right to grant the rights to publish any material, parts of “www.circlediet.me” to a third party only in the case of a contract governing the rights and obligations of the Seller and a third party that publishes information.
3) When purchasing any product, which is subject to copyright or intellectual property rights, the Seller does not grant any additional rights of use and publication, except for the expressly granted right or permission from the manufacturer / distributor of the product.
4) When “www.circlediet.me” provides appropriate links to visit other websites of other persons, they are not owned by the Seller and these General Terms and Conditions in the case of using the website do not apply to the Seller and the Buyer. does not control or assume any responsibility for any of them or their content.Visit to these sites is entirely at the Buyer’s own risk and the Seller assumes no responsibility.
5) Although the Seller makes every effort to ensure that all published information about the product is accurate, it is possible that information about a particular product is not updated or accurate, in which case the Seller will notify the Buyer who placed the order after which the Buyer has the right to remain is modified. The photos with the products are for illustrative purposes only.
6) The seller reserves the right to publish content in Croatian in cases where:
- it is the name of the product, its parts or functions in Croatian
- these are expressions in Croatian that are generally accepted, ie they are common terminology
- there is a risk that significant information cannot be translated with sufficient precision without losing its meaning and significance
7) The seller has the right to publish advice that reflects the business philosophy of Circle Diet j.d.o.o., but they are in no way intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied upon as health advice. Seller always recommends that Buyer seek the opinion of a physician or other qualified health care professional regarding personal health or medical condition.
The Buyer is obliged to follow the instructions for use of the product, otherwise the Seller is not responsible.
The customer assumes full responsibility for his health, life and well-being, as well as for the health, lives and well-being of his family and children, as well as for all decisions now or in the future.